WHY PRO-INSPECTEK LLC?
We recognize that picking the right inspection company to deliver a precise report on your property can be a daunting task.
We understand the importance of the decisions that you are about to make and how a precise reporting can help you make it the best possible one.
So why Pro-InspecTek?
Professionalism and Peace of Mind
All reports are certified by a verifiable: Certified ICC IRC Residential Building Inspector, Certified Property Maintenance and Housing Code Inspector, Certified Professional Inspector (CPI), Certified Home Inspector (CHI), Certified Residential Mold Inspector (CRMI), Certified Radon Measure Technician (RMT), Certified Pest Inspector (WDO), Certified Asbestos Building Inspector (ABI), Certified Lead Assessor (EPA RRP) and or a Certified Home Energy Score Assessor (HERS). Our reports are clean, precise and
We are not a "rush inspection service" or an "alarmist service" we us the DDID formula (Describe, Determine, Implication and Direction) and take the necessary time needed to fully inspect the property, perform video scope inspection, gather samples/testing verifications, review the information, photos and report documentation before presenting the final report to our clients (24-72 hours) for home and Radon inspections and 3-10 days for lab analyzes reports) determined by the clients needs.
How does Pro-InspecTek LLC separate ourselves from the other inspection services?
10 Expectations Our clients Demand from Pro-InspecTek LLC.
* Experience- We have over 12 years in construction, project management and inspection services. With 1000's of inspections performed prior to creating our business.
*Education- With over 500 accredited education, continuing education and certification hours in the inspection industry or related field.
* Staying current with the industry- We require no less than 30 continuing education hours per year. We attend 3 webinars or seminars per year to better understand our changing technology and standards. We offer free training courses for businesses in our related field.
*Certified and Verified- We carry over 30 verifiable and up-to-date industry accredited certifications.
* Strict Standards of Practice (SOP)- We are members in good standing with some of the top professional organizations in our industry. OSHA, InterNachi, AHERA, NRSB, EPA, Department of Energy and Department of Agriculture and abide by their strict Standards of practices for our industry.
* Training and Technology- We utilize new and advanced certified technology and train with every new equipment or software to fully understand it's capacities before offering it as a service to our clients.
* Services and Prices- We invest and train to provide our clients with a one-stop inspection service provider. Including: sewer line inspection, thermal imaging, drone inspections, sampling and lab analysis and certified home energy scores. We keep our prices affordable and transparent for you to view.
* State Licenses and Certifications- We have completed all licensing and certifications required in the state of Missouri.
*Insured- We carry all the appropriate and necessary insurances to put our clients at ease.
*Reporting Software- We use up-to-date reporting software to ensure a comprehensible and fast inspection report. Within 24-48 hours, excluding lab samples which average 5-9 days for results.
"It is our belief and practice that continual education, experience, training and knowledge are the keys to providing our clients with an exceptional reporting experience when it comes to their home, business or property inspections."
Pro-InspecTek's Policy and Standards with Covid-19
Because of our current conditions with The Covid-19 pandemic and the desire to keep our people and clients safe, all Pro-InspecTek's, ConsulTek's and MeasureTek's offer virtual consultations and no contact inspections where the property owner or home owner does not have to be physically present during the a consultation or proximity during an inspection, this is done through Zoom and or Facetime.
In addition to virtual consultation, all InspecTek's inspectors, ConsulTek's consultants and MeasureTek's will wear facemask and gloves upon clients request and sanitize when leaving and re-entering the clients dwelling. All inspection reports and re-measures are delivered via email and consultations done virtually with Zoom or facetime at the clients request.
NOTE* With the exception of consultations, please keep in mind that all inspections, testing, sampling, measures and remeasures must be done physically in person by the inspector or measure tech for compliance and accuracy, but we will take the necessary above precautions to keep our people and our clients safe.
PRE-LISTING INSPECTION WITH PRO-INSPECTEK LLC
Are you selling your home? Let us inspect it before you even list it. A Move-In Certified® home has been pre-inspected, which means that the seller can confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement, and no known safety hazards. A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection informs you of any defects or problems with your home so that you can address them before prospective buyers discover them. You can then take the time you need to obtain reasonable repair estimates. Show prospective buyers that you are dealing in good faith. Avoid 11th-hour negotiations and delays, and justify your full asking price by having your home pre-inspected now.