Mid-Missouri Professional Home and Building Inspections
Mission Statement: We are dedicated to empowering our clients and protecting their investments by providing them with the most important asset of all, information.
What you get with Pro-InspecTek!
* Experience- We have over 12 years in construction, project management and inspection services. With 1000's of inspections performed prior to creating our own brand.
*Education- With over 500 accredited education, continuing education and certification hours in the inspection industry or related field.
* Staying current with the industry- We require no less than 30 continuing education hours per year. We attend 3 webinars or seminars per year to better understand our changing technology and standards. We offer free training courses for businesses in our related field.
*Certified and Verified- We carry over 30 verifiable and up-to-date industry accredited certifications and licensing.
* Strict Standards of Practice (SOP)- We are members in good standing with some of the top professional organizations in our industry. International Code Council, OSHA, InterNachi, AHERA, NRSB, EPA, Department of Energy and Department of Agriculture and abide by their strict Standards of practices for our industry.
* Training and Technology- We utilize new and advanced certified technology and train with every new equipment or software to fully understand it's capacities before offering it as a service to our clients.
* Services and Prices- We invest and train to provide our clients with a one-stop inspection service provider. Including: sewer line inspection, thermal imaging, drone inspections, sampling and lab analysis and certified home energy scores. We keep our prices affordable and transparent for you to view.
* State Licenses and Certifications- We have completed all licensing and certifications required in the state of Missouri.
*Insured- We carry all the appropriate and necessary insurances to put our clients at ease.
*Reporting Software- We use up-to-date reporting software to ensure a comprehensible and fast inspection report. Within 24-48 hours, excluding lab samples which average 5-9 days for results.
"It is our belief and practice that continual education, experience, training and knowledge are the keys to providing our clients with an exceptional reporting experience when it comes to their home, business or property inspections."